Monday, July 18, 2011
P.O. Box 2809 | Merritt, B.C. V1K 1B8 | 250-280-1760 | email@example.com
An entry level position in the animation or storyboard/layout departments.
Diploma of 3D Animation
Center For Arts and Technology, Kelowna October 26 2010
• Major: 3D Character animation
• Minor: Traditional animation
• Related Course Work: 3D animation, Classical animation, Post-production, Layout and Storyboard, Life drawing, Scriptwriting, Production for animation, Digital matte painting, Digital Illustration.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Animation: Autodesk Softimage, Adobe Flash, DigiCel FlipBook
• Post-production: Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere
• Art: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
• 3D and Traditional Animation, Storyboard, Life Drawing, 3D Modeling, Rigging, Character Design, Illustration, Compositing, Video Editing.
• Fluent in English and French.
Town and Country Waste October 2010 to Present
• Responsible for the entry of customer payment into QuickBooks and creation of monthly statements.
• Answering customer calls and helping them with their inquiries.
Gas Station Attendant
Extra Foods Gas Bar March 2009 to April 2010
• Providing cashier services for a high volume retail environment.
Baby Blue Concessions July 2000 to July 2009
• Managing and operating a small food service booth at events in and around Merritt.
• Taking payments and giving change to customers. Ordering and receiving supplies.
• Overseeing several employees.
Monday, March 15, 2010
Sunday, March 07, 2010
The keyframes for a 3D lip sync made with XSI 2010. I changed it a bit since the animatic faze, hopefully it read a little better now. Let's move on the the lip sync of this lip sync!
By now everyone and there dog have seen Fensler Films GI Joe parodies. So when I was looking for something short to lip sync, I took a clip from one of my favorites.
Monday, February 15, 2010
This take and run off screen took me about 10 hours all together. My aim was trying to make it feel like a classically animated piece without losing the mass that 3d animation brings. I'm quite pleased with the staggered hold animation at the top of his jump.
Made with XSI 2010
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Long story short, how do you like my new header image?
Thursday, August 14, 2008
What's on it;
going by the old adage of quality vs. quantity I cut down my work to six pieces
- Strut (3D)
- Feminine walk (3D)
- Jump exercise (3D)
- Pitch (3D)
- Hit by a truck (classical)
- Lip sync (classical)
But wait there is more! Also included on the disk is life drawings, yes that's right the crude renderings of a feaverd brain! The whole thing comes warped in a custom case design that'll look a little something like this.
You excited yet? I know I am!
Links to the animation featured in this post:
Feminine walk (wip)
Hit by a truck